Lately, I have been musing over lace up tops and tops with bell sleeves. When both are combined in one top I squeal with excitement. The retro, relaxed, yet alluring style has been enticing me. I managed to get my paws on a few 🙂 Fashion girls everywhere are swooning over the style. Seeing it worn by so many fashionable ladies of all shapes and sizes, I have to say that this top is so flattering on all body types.
This style is a prime example of fashion repeating – or shall I say reinventing itself. This quintessential 70s style top is so versatile. I can think of about 10 ways (off the top of my head) how to style it.
- Tucked in high waist jeans
- Worn with an A-line skirt
- Front tucked with skinnies
- Paired with flared jeans for groovy vibes
- Try this style in a bodysuit with a suede skirt for a boho-chic look.
- If you’re a little modest, wear a lace cami or bralette for a little coverage underneath a lace up top.
- For a date night look pair with a fitted maxi and sexy heels.
- A lace front tunic with leggings and OTK boots is simple, yet so stylish.
- Strut your stuff with palazzo pants, and a fun platform.
- As the temperatures takes a dive wear an oversized cardigan, distressed jeans and ankle boots with a lace front style.
Get the Look
What I Wore:
Booties: Vince Camuto