Brazilian fashion has become just as notable as its beaches and carnival. Brazilian brands have become household names and continue to rise in the fashion ranks. When it comes to Brazilian beauty, so many are scouring for products to achieve that perfect glow and flawless skin.
Here are some of my favorite Brazilian fashion brands and beauty products that are hot, hot, hot!
- Isolda– The tropical brand speaks to the heart of Brazilian culture. I love clothing with the story. The hand painted prints and bold colors tell you a lot about Brazil. Great news- Isolda can be purchased in the states (cue the happy dance).
- Martha Medeiros– I adore ladylike details. If you fancy lace Martha Medeiros’ designs are adorn with handmade lace; however this isn’t your run of the mill lacy details. This brand is all about luxury and rich textiles which come with a hefty price tag. If you’re in the position to splurge, this is the designer to worth shelling out extra coins.
- Adriana Degreas -When I think of Brazilian swimsuits I think of bum bearing suits. I was pleasantly surprised to find Adriana Degreas’ collection that offers full coverage and are high on style. The cap sleeves offer charming appeal. The swimsuit isn’t too overtly sexy but rather a sweet approach on a Brazilian style.
- Bum bum cream– Smooth skin and swimsuits go hand in hand. The cream is said to aid in firming skin. It’s perfect for your upper thigh region to help you prep for your beach day. It’s packed with antioxidants and other glorious smooth skin aiding ingredients. The cream is available via Sephora.
- Havaianas– A Brazilian mainstay. They are more than just flip-flops. They are the original flip-flops since the company’s conception in 1962. The sustainable brand has managed to stay relevant after all these decades.
- OGX – Brazil put Keratin treatments on the map, but OGX created a line of a safe alternative that will leave your tresses soft and smooth. The products also smell amazing. This is a product that I personally use. I’m also a fan of OGX’s coconut curly hair collection. It’s a must try. You can thank me later.